Birdsong Pleasure Garden allows visitors a chance to escape the hustle and bustle of life while offering them a
variety of picturesque gardens, mountain
vistas, strolling paths, water features, and al fresco dining.
It is a garden of pleasure and learning, relaxing yet filled with ideas to take
Reserve your garden tour by phone, email, message or text.
Please go to our 'Tours' page for Tour information.
While touring our gardens we ask that you:
* Call/email several days ahead of time to make a reservation.
* IF YOU ARE (Covid) VACCINATED, you need not wear a face mask.
* IF YOU ARE NOT (Covid) VACCINATED, you MUST wear a face mask.
* There will be NO restroom facilities open , with exception for large tour groups (bus tours, clubs, events).
* If you bring a picnic, you are responsible for taking away your own trash.
Contact us at:
540-743-9389, firstname.lastname@example.org, text, or message on facebook.
"Garden Wonderland" Virginia Living House & Garden issue, 2019- http://www.virginialiving.com/culture/garden-wonderland/