Please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you!
* Phone ~ Lesley or Tom Mack, 540-743-9389
* Admission cost: $ 8 Classic Public Garden Tour, per person
$15 Gardener's VIP Tour, per person
Tour Options - detailed descriptions
* Winter Hours ~ November - March, 11 am - 4 pm, all days.
* Summer Hours ~ April - October, 10 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
Sundays 11 am - 5 pm.
* Be safe and stay home if you do not feel well or have symptoms of Covid-19.
* Masks are not required, but you are welcome to wear one.
* Location: about 7 miles west of the town of Luray, Virginia.
* We are non-profit.
All monies are donated to Land Preservation
through the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation or
The Alliance for the Shenandoah.